Yunus Emre Season 1Episode 8 with Urdu Dubbing

Yunus Emre Season 1Episode 8 with Urdu Dubbing

I do not know. I do not know. Some on Selman! Come on. Then Are your familiar hunting, Master Mardin? I am Agha. I hit every target, Thank god. Good, then next time I shall take you instead of my brother in law. Thank you, Agha. Peace be upon you. And upon you. but You don’t disappear on us, Husun Agha. Agha, I am the one who instead of us going hunting, remember? It is a newly developed ambition. I have to hunt together for years. You would want to. What happens? But What do you think happened? Once a man goes hunting with you he gets addicted to it. once the sun goes sundown we will tie the horses. We should get to Kritepe in a timely manner. Stay the night and sleep there. The weather is fine. we will take off after before the morning prayer. God willing.



God willing. Is Yunus not back? He is not Sheikh. So where have you been, my girl Karabash? Come here, So You took off wandering. You found it easy to loaf around did you not? So You go and travel all around my dear Karabash. So We know how to put a leash on you and drag you here if need be. All right. Caution him to overhaul and fix them. Tell him to finish his job Before ever settings foot. if you are waiting for Blacksmith he has gone hunting. I do not know. But The Blacksmith shop is closed. Closed? Alas. So Where are gardening tools? I do not know. But What do we tell our Sheikh? How do we explain this? I do not know? But mother Ashura’s never been crowded as last year. This year will be more crowded. It is obvious.

But Tomorrow Is Ashura day and father Sheikh is sending the dervishes off to the apple orchards to weed. Who would this be? May I have Permission. I would like to see Sheikh. Master Yunus. Once He wants to see father Sheikh, mother. Let him in, let the dervish in. Let make us a table. I do not know. Sheikh Father Awaits you. Allah! Allah! Why does the stamp fall into the 12th bead? I do not Know? Have a Seat. Sit. Because of the 12 Imams. But Do not be surprised if you see it on the fifth, as well. That represents our Prophet’s Household which consisted of five people.