Yunus Emre Season 1 Episode 9 with Urdu Dubbing

Yunus Emre Season 1 Episode 9 with Urdu Dubbing

All this all in vain. Come on! The Sheikh told me to go and bring him. But Yunus Enendi goes Ahead and go. But Bayram Agha will explain to the Sheikh. There is something fishy about this, Yunus Efendi. Then Only I dod not see the deer, Husnu! Twice now, Before you could see they ran off. Peace be upon you. Upon you, too. Has the Ashura boiled, Ali Taygu? So It has my Sheikh Sisters are the meets for Ashura is ready? They are Master SheikhMake it prosperous. What are you doing? So do not do this! Don’t. Don’t do it. You are dead. So What is that you want from me? What have I done to you? do you want from me? So Do you do not know what I want? Don’t you know what you did? Fine! Fine. Ok, Don’t kill me.



Don’t think it is because I Fear it is solely because you are my wife’s brother. Then Now shoot the arrow if you have the heart. Or play that arrow and bow down. Bismillah. Bring in the poet Qasim. Knock on every door. Do not neglect it, even if no one answers. Leave some even for unanswered doors. so Huseyin Hid Holiness will be remembered. May it bring health, Enjoy. Thank you, Sisters. Lay down the bow. Do you think I believe your stories? Do you take me for a fool? Don’t. Even if I spare your life you won’t spare mine! Don’t. But Don’t this Husnu Agah. Stop Let it go! Where are you going, Yunud Enendi? Where are you going? Let the traitor go. Lie down. Then You are a smiling father. You seem so happy, I hope it is for good reason.

Sometimes we are happy not because of good things happen but because bad things do not happen, my daughter. Get a pot and go deliver them with cagri. Don’t take it out Break the end. Do not be afraid. sooner or later he will be caught. Then Do not let anyone hear of this Yunus Efnendi. It is a family matter. I should stay in the family. But We will solve it amongst family. People talk. Promise me. You won’t tell this to the Sheikh. What say you, Qazi Efendi? Hiding justices is a sin. Lean me alone. IS Yunus Efendi back? Have you seen him? But I have not Agha. I can check the courtyard. No need. Ashura had boiled, Get ready, Friend