Yunus Emre Season 1 Episode 1 with Urdu Dubbing

Yunus Emre Episode 1 with Urdu Dubbing

This is Yunus Emre Episode 1 with Urdu Dubbing. It will be uploaded in HD quality.  We hope that you will enjoy it. Thank you very much!

Peace be with you. Peace be with you. You seem to never sleep because of your excitement. I saw it in my dream last night. You passed their ratification exam you were appointed to a big province as a judge. They say dreams mean the opposite of what’s there. if you are afraid of Siraceddin Hazret I will take your place in the ratification exam. ah, very well then! Take my Place for my prayer. See if you will talk like a tath in front of the delegation. Come on, I’m coming. God, in today’s exam Please help me succeed, God.it’s the last exam in karate Medresa, 





In fact, it’s the education that’s the test.it’s not the duty of these poor teachers including me, to evaluate the results. evaluating the results is the epitome of knowledge. Knowledge is thin bridge one side is heaven and the other is hell. The side future, the Promise, the authority, the position another way the person is on his own. We need to reach a house before sunset. have a good trip! All the best, son. Thieves and bandits are everywhere don’t you know? you can’t put up with them alone! I am a poor so oldie. I have no gold tooth in my mouth. if bandits see us, they’ll just have mercy on us. Have a good trip! but if I told you that the man that you hid in a cave to be protected from the rain. but Is a new judge of Nallihan, what would you say?