Yunas Emre Season 1 Episode 2 Urdu Dubbing

Yunas Emre Season 1 Episode 2 Urdu Dubbing

 This is Yunus Emre Episode 2 with Urdu Dubbed. It will be uploaded in HD quality. Televistan (https://televistan.com) translated and edited this episode. All credits of translation and Urdu Dubbed go to Televistan. We hope that you will enjoy it. Thank you very much! Also, watch Yunus Emre Episode 1 https://turkdramasinurdu.blogspot.com/2021/01/yunus-emre-season-1-episode-1-with-urdu.html


We are looking for a fugitive. I didn’t know, my lord, I saw nobody. Tumbler, stop! Did I make a mistake, my lord? No, you didn’t. Okay, so you can pass away. Find the killer and find him and bring him to justice, officer. So Look all over Nallihan and find the killer. Your wish is my command, master judge. Do your work well. And get another job, Officer. Look everywhere, starting right now. So Is there something wrong, Hasan agha? Yes, there is Bayram agha, there is. You thought that but this is the tent of Mongol? And You stroll in without permission. There is no one, my lord. Hurry up! Look high and low so at the Bazar.Officer Hasan! What has he done? We’ll find out. We know only law and order, agha. Old man. Peace be with you. And peace be with you. Are you still walking?


What about you? You are the Muslim Judge. And Haven’t you got a horse? Take a breath. if I ask where do you come from and where you so going so you will say you come from the road and you are carrying on the road. And The ironmonger, I came here to repair my hammer. Did you break the stones? I am not so good st this but the ironmonger did a good job. Our Ahi community is in good shape. Doing your so work well is as important as an honest living. In the name of God, the compassionate, the merciful. And Sure son, come in Are you hungry, son? I am not, mother, I am not. So I hope that God gives you more than ever. We are looking for your son Hasan. What are you looking for, my son? I am a judge of Nallihan.


I have just appointed to the position. So What is the judge of government doing in the house of helpless women like me? And We are looking for your son. So Take him into Kitchen after everyone. But your son Has killed two people and we are searching for him. Before you watch Yunus Emre Episode 2, you must watch its first episode. Because it is continued in this episode. https://turkdramasinurdu.blogspot.com/2021/01/yunus-emre-season-1-episode-1-with-urdu.html