Yunus Emre Season 1 Episode 10 with Urdu Dubbing

Yunus Emre Season 1 Episode 10 with Urdu Dubbing


good day. May to have a blissful day. Good day. Has Bayaram Agha not started working? We worked until the morning, Master. He just went home to rest. His new apprentice turned. He must be resting because of the hunt. Both the prey and hunter are at rest. You are well. I hope. where you here, father? Did you go to Master Mikel? I have a father. He says I’m downbeat, father. He says it must be the weather. Has he give you Medicine. He sent me to the herbalist. We got what he wanted with Kira. Then He boiled them and prepared them in a bottle for me. But He left in his place and just took off. Who, father? Yunus. Wait for a little. Even the head qazi sealed it. It is valid in all of the Seljukian lands. Thank you, Clerk may god bless you.



but I came Yesterday as well, to resume position. Wait here. But Master Qazi. Does what is required. Qazi’s duty is not to think but to apply what is in the books. Excuse me for disturbing, Master Qazi. I have brought Master Yunus, Qazi of Mutafi Nallihan. Bring hin in. Come here. What happens when the Qazi starts hanging opinions? Then Knowledge is put upon the shelf. Politics come into the picture. We have the man get educated by many masters. So he can hold justice int he way of religion. Then we appoint him someplace so he can hold justice in the way of religion What does the fool do? Instead of serving justice, he gets into politics. but Politics fall under the affairs of the state. Then Adultery is happening everywhere, alcohol is being consumed like water.

You can not find anyone who prays regularly. So There is no peace no unity in the land. The Mongolians and guards of Konya. What is it to you? Are you Qazi or a guard. If you are Qazi, follow the religion. What do you care about the Mongolians? How do you purse religious laws? By serving the management. But All the rest, hadiths are in the books, so are the laws. What is not written in the Quran anyway? So this is the way it is, Master Said? Do you want anything else from me? But I pray for your well- being Master. I am leaving for Sivas tomorrow. Would you like anything? Then I just told what I want, Master Said.