Yunus Emre Season 1 Episode 7 with Urdu Dubbing

Yunus Emre Season 1 Episode 7 with Urdu Dubbing

Azmi agha. prepare you row and brow. There is news from my brother-in-law in Gokhesary. They have seen five deer near akchal mountain. They are well-fed. Is this is your only problem, Agha? So We will cook in the honour of Pulpit maker. What was that? did you say? To hear you tell it, you hunted 60 deer in a single winter. Peace be upon you. Then You were complaining about his debts to you. So Will herbalist hasan not come with you? You were complaining about his debts to you. Now you two are going hunting. No, that is one thing, this is another. he owns me, but hi is not as lazy as the lot of you. He humble human beings, Sheikh. We have everything we need. Then Our honour is your presence hot She what can we offer?



What would you like? We take a simple breath son. So Repair your diggers and shovels, Bayram Agha. Then there is some garden work.iam at your service. Sheikh. Do not forget. So We cannot without tools. So Take care of yourselves. Kid, the Felt-maker says you have been away from work for years. So He says if I not farmers there their garden. I do not want the garden I want my share in our land, Sheikh. For years, you have travelled! Now, you started to think of your land? How many people are fed from that land, o you know? Or I would think that I am like you wandering in Baghdad, Constantinople. Sheikh, I respect you, but I want my share! He who asks is not the owner of the property. Who then? So Should I go and ask for my share from strangers?

It was your father’s at one time. Before that, your grandfather’s Before that his grandfather. And it was left to him from his grandfather, too. In that case, what property or whose property are you talking about, son. IF this Property was theirs Why did they give you? But they could have taken it away with them. WE are talking about the owner of the property as well as the real owner. Suppose you took the field. How many years will you have it? Twenty years, Let us say 40. Then to the owner, then to the new owner. To its next owner. So is this property yours?