Yunus Emre Season 1 Episode 6 with Urdu Dubbing

Yunus Emre Season 1 Episode 6 with Urdu Dubbing

Our case was seen. so our judgment was made, brother. Why are you talking to? You can ask it to the Qazi Efendi. Did they come? They did, Qazi Efendi. is your husband still beating you? No Qazi Efendi! You have released me yourself by saying that I am innocent. is it a new Complaint? Ayesha is your husband still beating you? He is my husband, Qazi Efendi. Does he still drink? I did not drink, sir. I swear not to drink. Clerck changes the judgment I give. it is about the trail that en before. Master noman is sentenced for beating Ayesha, his wife, and does top his drinking habits to hit him 80 times with a stick in the repetition of offense carry out the sentence. Do not do it, sir! Do not! Qazi Efendi, but Forgive me! Master guard.



Get the guy, it him 80 times with a stick! Assalam o alikum . Walikum Assalam Qazi Efendi. Welcome. Your shoes are very nice. but My mother brought them from a greek seller who came to the age, Qazi Efendi. So I call my master. Stop! No need, do not call. My job is with you. Your highness. Qazi Efendi. Stop! I am did not like codswallop. so tell me where is the Kerimoglu Yalchin? I do not, sir, how can I know. can not step out of this shop. if you like, but I can send the officers with Master guard tell this in court. How can I be sure you will not put me in the eon if I tell you what I know. If you do not tell me, I will. But if you tell me where is kerimoglu and compensate Master Ertegun’s damages I will forgive you.

Kerimoglu! Your Holiness! but do you hide what you usurped from a man here? I did not usurp anyone, Your Highness. You said yourself Master Ertegun slanders me. Your mother must have bought these shoes because you are a child. I swear, I did not usurp anyone, Qazi Efendi. you said I am innocent. Now you are not! you will give what you usurped from that old man or you will go to the eon!so Are you raiding my home, now Qazi Efendi? Both you are making me a victim. top Stop! These are your trappings? Yes, these are, Qzai Efendi. Check if there is any missing.so A bracelet is missing, Qazi Efendi. So He must have spent it. Come to my office I will give you.