Younas Emree Season 1 Epi 5 Urdu Dubbing

Yunas Emre Season 1 Episode 5 Urdu Dubbing


I rode my horse towards the other direction. since you rode my horse towards the opposite direction how did you drop this inkstand in the creek? Do you not now any shortcut? If we do not make time, they will execute! I know, my Lord. But it is though on the horses. So we need to be there before the sun goes up an arm span! This way, Master Judge. I have done many wrongs. Made many mistakes, my maker. God, you are the one who forgives, the one who. Your servant Hasan is a poor sinner before I come to your presence fill your heart with kindness, my Maker. My creator, we came from you, we return to you. stop!! Hasan bey is innocent. Murder is yellow Halil! Everyone should listen. Pulpit maker Hasan who was to be executed is freed by Qazi Yunus. Hear ye, hear ye!


We passed a difficult test. I thought for a second Pulpit maker Hasan was going to die What have I told you about our sheikh, Felt-maker. so Hu Well said, my Sheikh. but Qazi Efendi released Pulpit-maker Hasan, Sir. So Today, not water drink be given to the people. Welcome, Qazi Efnidi. Nice to see you, Sheikh.. Have a Seat. Sheikh? We are just a humble, wall builder, Cadi Efnidi. You are being humble and saying you are no sheikh. But I know the truth. Humility vanity. may God forgive. Our name is TApduk Emre. Our Job is making walls you say you are illiterate. But I have seen your knowledge. You are being humble. But now I know how are you. Qazi Enendi, we do not know who are or what we do. But we know we are not a sheikh. We are servants among servants.


Whoever stands and claims he is a sheik know that is an owl standing between you and your faith. with its portentous voice, it tries to prevent you from hearing god’s words. whenever and wherever you see it get away from unlucky that unlucky bird. you do not have any men with you. So it seems you did not come to invade our humble abode. So tell me, what do you want from us? With your permission, I would like to continue the discussion. I would like to be your follower. Do we have something and we do not see it due to our blindness, my son? You, of all people, have received the best of educations in the best of the madrasa. You all know