Kurulus Osman Season 2 Episode 17 (44) Urdu Subtitle

 Kurulus Osman Season 2 Episode 17 (44) Urdu Subtitle

This is Episode 17 (44) of Season 2 Kurulus Osman and EPISODE 44 of Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitiles by Turkish Drama in Urdu. Do you need support?Keep us in your prayers We will.We have a great cause, and our road is longWe must work on it, now Our alliance is great...and our brotherhood is everlasting.Give me your pardon in this world and Qiamah. -I give.Losing a battle doesn't mean you lose the war For instance...every defeat gives me more ambition, more, more, more1 Were you the same,great Caesar?Exactly what I thought Antantros.How is your little girl She was sick, is she alright9 Great Jesus has blessed my daughter with health Mikis?Your wife knows you're cheating on her.Friendly advice...beware the furyof a woman in love. >k noA op mohAnd with the wife ofyour closest commander right?Always think of the dagger you will find on your back one day ..yes, Mikis9Pakimeres!So, Pakimeres, has commerce with Turks gotten you rich enough?As you know, commerce is one thing, and war is another. Nikola.Osman.The reinforcements sent by our empire has been put through the sword by him.He wounded my friend Alexander.A question for you. Pakimers The way things are going...can Osman nottake your heads...and then your castles?Can he not?Tell meTell me!You’re right, Nikola.I couldn't hear you.We're here to follow your orders Good.Gentlemen...the dirty words ofpolitics have been used up!The poisonous power of gold has been used up1 There is only one power, now.The power of war!Until death, the power of war!To death.My Osman Bey...Kayi hatuns have made this with love and understanding.I thank them.How is it, Boran?My Bey, what symbol is that?This is the new banner of the Kayi.The crescent and the arrow symbolize order in the realm.It shows the Turks'method of war.It is the banner of rebirth.It is the declaration...to the whole world of the state we will found May you live long, Osman Bey.May our Rabb grant you victory.



May our clan become a beylic, and our beylic become a state May our state live long.InshaAllah.Aygul Hatun, veteran of Kulucahisar.She will be the leader of Baciyan-i Rum(Anatolian Union of Women).May Allah bring her victory AameenMy Osman Bey...you have seen me worthy of this, and brought me great happiness.You have given me a task and you have broughtme honour. Whenever you have need of us, we will take up arms and join you...we will strike like a lioness, and destroy the infidel armies EyvAllah.A great duty awaits you.Not only courage and bravery...this will also require you to keep a sharp wit You will keep your wits about you...and protect each other Don't youdon’t you make a mistake Don't worry, my Bey Boran you have the responsibilities of a leader Yes, my Bey.As for your task..you will enter Inegol.As you wish, my BeyNikola is having afeast with the lords.He has gathered all the lords together for a Christian holy war.That dog...he doesn’t rest.Why would a dog stopbeing a dog, brother?How will we get in, my Bey?Do you know of Sari Saltuk?My Bey,all warriors know Sari Saltuk Whatever trick it takes to infiltrate the heart of the enemy...you will use themMy Alps!I want you to makethe plan yourselves.I want you tosucceed on your own.For a state growswith the peopleit has trained.When tomorrow comesand our army growsI want experiencedwarriors leading itThat’s whyyou have this taskPrepare an infiltration plan.Do not disappoint me.Do not worry, my BeyWe will strangle them in their own castleswe will say to the enemy...You cannot evenimagine to defeat us."If you even think of it...'if you even try to imagine it..we will cut the headthat thinks such thoughts."My Bey.We can infiltrate the place.Buthow will we escape?If you cannot...you will become prisoners And you will havea chance at martyrdom EyvAllah my BeyWe will accomplish this task, my Bey.Don't worry.Brothers...you may not return.Give me your pardon in this world and Qiamah.We give my BeyBrothers...Brothers...My Bey...martyrdom would be an honour...but if we re imprisoned never seeing youagain would hurt meIf you want to support us, please watch our episodes on KayiFamily.com KayiFamily.com ....When we were young,we were just the same. Osman Bey.You're not old yet, Abdurrahman Gazi..I have need of you.No one can accomplish this but you.No one must know...where you're going,what you’re going to do.Your secrets are my secrets to keep, my BeyEyvAllah Abdurrahman Gazi, we must always be one step ahead.