Younas Emree Season 1 Epi 4 Urdu Dubbing

Yunas Emre Season 1 Episode 4 Urdu Dubbing

I see it with today you should talk and we should listen. My friend. have I told you the story of But Hazrat Ibrahim and the birds? Prophet Ibrahim said, God please show me how you resurrect dead”. And God commanded that “but you did not believe. Prophet Ibrahim said if I see it with my own eyes and I will believe it with my heart. God and familiarize them with himself. Moulana Says Those But four birds were a goose. a peacock, a rooster, And a crow. Prophet Ibrahim, as he was commanded family those birds with himself. And then god Oder him. Cut them into pieces and to place their bodies on the top of each mountain. As related by ibn-i-Ishak for it to be So more astonishing and Prophet Ibrahim mixed the pieces of the birds with each other.




And he placed those pieces on the peaks of four separate mountains. He took the heads So of the birds in his hands and got to a place where and mountains were visible and saying . So By god will, come But how called chopped birds to himself. These pieces, blood, and feathers they all flew towards their own. At last, they fit together into previous forms. Only their heads were missing. Prophet Ibrahim called. Yellow! Yellow! What Happen, Son of Kude? A lot and But not good, Sri. Come in. What is that? You look pale, about Agha. And The Judge you robbed at the inn. So? He came to the man with his men and looked for you But everywhere.Go. And you setting me up? Must be townsfolk. I was not followed. I will kill you. Open up, yellow but Khalil, we know you are in there.

So Break the door. And Bismillah! You can not run anywhere You are under arrest. God Almighty. And I don’t Know. So please forgive me. if I had known, would I rob the judge? Please Forgive me! I have been an ignorant Master Judge. I am a humble servant. Forgive me. So I swear on the holy Quran I will never steal again. What about murder. So ou murder men? I am an unlucky thief, Master Judge. Not a murder. Thank go IU am not that unlucky. After robbing me, you killed two brothers in Delice Creek. it lies, Master judge. It’s a lie.butnot a murderer. The Delice Creek You mention is that way.